Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Present Perfect Tense

Dear students,

Please make sure that you study the present perfect tense and that you know the difference between all the English tenses that you have studied so far. I have found these two videos on YouTube that I think will be very useful for you. They are a bit long but they include everything you need to know and more

Part 1

Part 2


Exercise:

Make negative to these sentences:

I have studied Philosophy.
My sister has improved her English.
They have visited Greece many times.


Make wh- questions

oThey have been to Europe 5 times.
oShe has learned to play the guitar at school.
oI have left my umbrella in the kitchen
oMy friend has 3 cats at home.

Do not hesitate to share any questions you may have.

Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment