Monday, November 28, 2016

End of course post



Dear students,

I know it's a little bit late, but I just want to take the time to CONGRATULATE those of you who have passed the course! You have done a tremendous job and I'm so very proud of you!

I also want to THANK YOU for the wonderful time that we spent in class together. You made getting up at 7 in the morning actually exciting sometimes :'). You made the classroom a happy and comfortable place to which you'd always want to come back. 

I couldn't be more grateful for the sweet messages that I received from some of you! Nothing makes me happier (as a teacher and as a person) than when I know that I have made a difference in your life or inspired you in any possible way. Be sure that I'll always support you and help you in anything that I can.


I hope I could at least give you something nice to remember
I miss you already

Sincerest wishes,
Ms. Tasneem Solie

Here's a party song by Obama himself!! (':

P.S. Follow this blog if you want to keep getting updates

No comments:

Post a Comment