Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Prepare for Quiz One: The Samples are Here!

Dear smart and very committed students,

     Do you remember those moments in your childhood when you got excited about a cookie box but
when you opened it, you found nothing but sewing equipments? I bet it did not feel good. Not knowing what to expect usually leads to either shock or disappointment and both are not nice feelings. Therefore, as your teacher, I try to shield you from such feelings and make sure that you are as prepared for your exams as you can ever be. And so now after I have written this long introduction, I leave you with a compilation of some of the quizzes that your fellow students from previous years had encountered. Enjoy! (P.S. Comment or LMS message me for answers).

Sample #1  
(This PDF file contains 2 exams)


Sample #2
(This Word file contains 1 exam)

Be sure to check LMS for further review material. 

Have fun studying! And remember to contact me when you have any questions. 

1 comment:

  1. مس راح تخصمين درجات على الأغلاط بالكلمات وأعتذر منچ لو كان السؤال مزعج أو ما له أهمية

    ReplyDelete