Monday, November 27, 2017

Office hours for the second session


Dear students,

Congratulations on passing EL098 and welcome back to the second session! EL099 is much more fun and enjoyable and I am sure you will have a great time. If you are repeating EL099, I hope that you can find the strength to exert more effort this time. Work hard now and I promise it will pay off later in your academic journey and your career after that.

If you ever feel that you need help outside the classroom, you are more than welcome to visit me during my office hours. I will be in my office on:

Saturdays, from 1 pm  to 2 pm.
Wednesdays, from 8:30 am to 9 am
Thursdays, from 8:30 am to 9 am

Also, do not hesitate to send me messages on LMS or leave a comment on this blog. I always reply to your messages :D

Best of luck,
Ms. Tasneem Solie

No comments:

Post a Comment