Thursday, September 22, 2016


"life starts all over again with it gets crisp in the fall"

Dear students,

     September is the month of new beginnings, and thus I would love to wish you all a happy and fruitful academic year. I was planning on travelling abroad to get my MA degree but (I don't want to say unfortunately) it got delayed. However, the good news is, I can be a teacher for one more semester which is worth being happy and excited for. I will of course continue blogging and sharing things that will help you through your journey. 

     To the students that I taught in the past year, I want to say a huge THANK YOU. You were great students and I want you all to know that I love every single one of you and I deeply and sincerely care about you wherever you may be, and I will always be there to help you both academically and in real life.

     And to the students I will teach this year, I hope that we will have a great time together, and that I will be able to add to your knowledge, help you develop your skills and most importantly leave you with good memories and a hundred new things to think about ;) And remember: hard work always pays off.

    Feel free to follow this blog, share it, comment and contact me with your questions.

Best of luck,
Ms. Tasneem Solie


No comments:

Post a Comment